Innovative, future-focused and collaborative, StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX) is a global financial services firm with an entrepreneurial culture and a passion for providing world-class services to our clients. A Fortune-100 company with a nearly 100-year track record, with 3,300 employees and over 400,00 retail and institutional clients from more than 40 offices spread across five continents, we connect clients to the global markets – focusing on innovation, human connection, and providing world-class products and services to all types of investors.
Today's global financial markets offer a world of opportunities. To trade. To invest. To manage risk. And to grow. We believe in connecting every company, every organization, every trader, and every investor to every advantage they need to succeed in today’s global markets ecosystem.
But that belief doesn’t stop at our clients. We also believe in connecting every single one of our employees to every opportunity they need to succeed in their own careers, too. From an entrepreneurial culture to a collaborative environment working alongside highly skilled specialists, a career at StoneX also offers a world of opportunities. To invest in yourself. To achieve. And to grow.
We Connect Clients to Markets.
· Identifies, prospects and contacts potential clients to educate them on commodities trading and risk management.
· Develops and recommends fact-based risk mitigation and margin enhancement strategies for clients.
· Establishes and maintains professional relationships with commodity industry experts such as traders, meteorologists, trading analysts, industry professionals for commodity area traded, and key individuals in banks, trading firms and hedge funds to identify opportunities for enhanced commodity risk management strategies and tactics.
· Identifies, verifies, analyzes and provides support to the oversight for trading risks acting as a key link between trading staff, management and risk management.
· Analyzes individual client operations to determine market exposure, price sensitivity and financial risks.
· Attends trade conferences, seminars and symposiums to represent products, increase contact with existing client base and identify new opportunities.
· Responds and provides proper follow-up to all incoming inquiries from the corporate web-site and other marketing programs.
· Performs market analysis, including reporting on commodities production, weather, supply and demand variables, and provides risk mitigation and margin enhancement strategies for clients.
· Assesses risk management processes and functions, monitors trading risks and identifies underlying risk exposure.
· Executes futures, options and Swaps that support commodity risk management strategies.
· Participates in analysis and reconciliation of positions and P&L reported by trading team.
· Ensures all material market risks are captured and considered.
· Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
· Coordinates and implements sales marketing programs with the assistance of Marketing to improve sales of products.
· Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
· Ability to exercise autonomous judgment in assessing opportunities and risk
· Proven time management skills. Should be able to work well under pressure managing several time sensitive deadlines.
· Strong decision-making capabilities
· Ability to analyze commodity markets and form a market opinion
· Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills
· Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders across all levels
· Effective presentation and marketing skills
· Ability to learn technical products and explain complex products in clear, simplified terms to prospective clients
· Ability to team effectively with peers, customers and management to provide effective, competent and understandable risk measurement
· Ability to provide direction and influence others
· Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior
· Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Desire to gain thorough knowledge of trading commodity instruments
· Original and independent thinking is a must to identify and respond to customer needs through the structuring of effective solutions
· Thorough and highly accurate job execution skills
· Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
· Climate controlled office environment
· Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
· Dynamic, time-sensitive, trade room environment